dinsdag 18 november 2014

Kalamazoo by Lush

product: kalamazoo
price; 10€ for 110gr
place of purchase: Lush

Kalamazoo is made for the beardlovers, as my boyfriend has a beard, I've originally bought it for him.
But the Lushassistant told me I could use it aswel.
Normally the Kalamazoo is a beardcleanser, but you can use it as a facewash!
I was a bit hesitating, normally menproducts don't smell that great, aren't they to aggressive!
But this one smells like pineapples, jojoba-oil and almond are added to keep my face soft!
I love it!
Just so you know, you can't use it as a make-up remover!
Especially for winter, this is a go-go! You'll notice it hydrates your face.
You don't need to use a lot of the product, it makes my face smell nice, my face is softer!
For the bearded people, your beard will smell nice and feel more soft!

Overal it's good value for money!
I will  buy it again!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten