maandag 17 november 2014

Cravings for Arugula

Lately I'm eating a lot of Arugula (salad rocket)...every pasta I eat, I add some lettuce, between my bread I add lettuce. I make a lot of starters with Arugula and even in between meals I dare to eat some salad rocket!
You should all try out this specific vegetable because here are the main benefits:

- Low in calories! Just add it to pasta, you eat extra vegetables and get a more full feeling much faster.
- It contains anti-oxidants ==> preventing cancer, staying younger!
- A lot of vitamine C to boost your immune system (say bye bye vitamine pills)!
- Fresh arugula contains vitamine A to prevent from skin-, lung and oral cavity cancers
- A lot of vitamine K to protect you from osteoporosis!
- Like most salad, it contains water, stay hydrated even when you don't drink enough!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten