donderdag 22 augustus 2013

tip of the day : how to keep your tan

Yeah we all got a tan this summer, now the trick is "how to keep it as long as possible" .
You may have read I'm currently trying out the "oenobiol tanning pills".  I must say honestly, I have the feeling I tan more easy! I don't know it will last longer, because I'm still sunbathing and stuff :)
No more sun for you??? Here are some tips to keep your tan for a while!

- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Use a bodylotion every morning and every evening! You may even use your aftersun! It is made for hydration, so it is the best thing you can use!

- Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, they contain a lot of water. And offcourse try to drink your daily 1,5l  of water!

- You love to go in the bath?? Don't overdo it, the longer you stay in the tub, the more dehydrated your skin gets!

- Next scrub, yes I know it's not good for your tan, but a skin that shines is more important! And when you see some sun after scrubbing you will tan more easy!

- You can always use a fake-tan-product, there are some products that build up the color by using them daily  ( like Dove Summer glow)  or use a fake tan!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten