dinsdag 20 augustus 2013

Coconut Care review

product: Coconut care - shampoo and conditioner
price : €1,49 for the shampoo €1,59 for the conditioner 
place of purchase: action

Mmm I love the smell of coconut in beautyproducts! So when I saw this bargain in the store I was sold immediately.
I decided to buy the shampoo and conditioner.

Promise:
Shampoo: cleaning and revitaling
condtioner: smoothing and moisturising 

After using the product I'm satisfied, the price is really good! I haven't bought a shampoo this cheap ..since forever... It's a great shampoo/conditioner to use frequently.  My hair does look good after using it. I don't really believe that it will be the "greatest" product ever. But when you have normal hair or just to use between expensive products this will do just fine! 

You do have to use a lot of the product. When I use more expensive shampoos/conditioners I always have to use a small amount of the product. I did notice with the Coconut care products I had to use more.
But I don't think this is a big deal, when you look at the price! 

If you don't like coconut...don't buy it!!!! It really smells like coconuts,it's not a chemical smell, so this is a big plus (again).

not my picture 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten