donderdag 22 augustus 2013

Outfitpost

Here are some outfits I wear...I normally don't really like posting pictures off myself, but as every blogger is doing it...here we go!
my current new hobby, learning to DJ; wearing my La Fille D'O (for JBC) pants and Eleven Paris -shirt 

dress by Soaked in Luxury, vest H&M, and my love MY PRADA-BAG 
I honestly don't have a lot of money, the Prada I bought in an outlet, it is my only designer bag.
I'm still not in the position in which I am gifted all sorts of things..
So no jealousy is needed! 

My hair has grown a lot, I'm finally a true blonde! 
No more undercut!! 

Look it is healthy, full and blonde!!!!!! :) 

wearing my new sporttop by H&M 

a sweater from Wildfox Couture, a fornarina jeans, Lacoste sneakers and H&M scarf! 
I love fornarina jeans because they last for years, I have this one already 3 years or longer! 

Diesel jeans, Myshirt.be t-shirt! Check them out! they have awesome shirts! 


My hair gets longer and longer 

My new eleven paris pants...completely in love with them! 


As you may now I buy most of my clothes at a small store in MOL (belgium) called MOLLYWOOD! I love her collection! She is the greatest saleswoman I know, such a sweet personallity! If you are from belgium, you have to check it out! It's a small store but so worth it!!! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten