woensdag 6 november 2013

Back to work

Going back to work is probably one of the most doubble things I've done lately..
Honestly I'm not made to sit all day long at a desk...my energy level is too high, I have a problem eating  in large groups (yes we still do have that problem), working out at the evenings (so hard), staying off my phone...that one is so fucking hard. I'm not used to have "rules", my previous jobs didn't have that amount of rules. I'm used to eating whenever I want, most of the time I could eat alone, I'm used of using my phone all day, tweeting, facebook, checking my mails... 
I'm going to adapt so hard, a plus is the amount of money I make and that I can keep my piercing.
Yesterday evening first thing I did when coming home was work out..I've already went running this morning, tomorrow I have to go back to work. In time I will adapt better, but for now, I'll be so happy when it's weekend! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten