woensdag 23 oktober 2013

Hot and happening

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is going to launch her own beauty line!
Here the story from vogue.co.uk


ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY says she wouldn't rule out creating her own beauty collection, intriguingly telling us to "watch this space" when we asked her if she'd like to match the success of her Marks & Spencerlingerie line with a product range. The model has worked with the high street store - which has expanded its beauty offering over the past year to incorporate brands such as Jurlique, Nuxe and Bliss - since August 2012, creating a series of lingerie collections to which she has recently added sleepwear.
Citing blusher as her beauty essential - in particular the Cheek Stain from natural cosmetics brand Tarte - Huntington-Whiteley admits that her beauty regime is far from stringent when she's not at work.
"I'm pretty low key in my free time and not very patient. Sometimes if I do have time I'll run a tong through my hair. Sarah Potempa has a brilliant one called The Beachwaver which is really easy to use," she told us. "George Northwood has been doing my hair for over 10 years now. Not only is he one of my closest friends but he's super talented and hilarious. I like to keep the same people around me... it makes me feel relaxed and settled, plus it's way more fun to be at work with your friends!"



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten