dinsdag 8 oktober 2013

Cleansing wipes: Garnier - sensitive


product: Garnier Gentle Facial Cleansing wipes
price of product; not know (bought them in sales for €2) On the internet I found around €7.. (I find it a lot)
place of purchase: outlet store

stated on the website

Garnier CleanSensitive Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes are specifically designed for gentle and convenient all-over make-up removal without drying sensitive or easily irritated skin.

    CleanSensitive Gentle Facial Cleansing wipes combine a soft texture wipe with soothing plant extracts to gently yet thoroughly remove make-up without rubbing skin or leaving a tight, uncomfortable feeling. Alcohol and fragrance-free, and enriched with moisturising vitamin B5, it leaves your skin perfectly clean, softened and soothed without leaving an oily residue. 

    Dermatologically tested.
    Ophthalmologically tested

- Should remove make up easy, even waterproof make up- No dry skin - Left soft and soothed - Not oily 

My review: Wipes, hate or love them, they are so easy to use. But I noticed not all of the brands get rid of my eye-make-up as easy as others. Often my eyes are sore and red after using some brands.So when I take one out, I notice they are really soft and wet. I love the fact that they have not a strong smell, so I don't mind putting it on my face. Also my mascara gets off easy! I love this. I don't however love the entire result, my face feels oily...so after using the wipes, I wash my face! It's a great product to remove make-up, but I don't feel that clean... After opening the package, they don't dry out, so it's another plus! 

Would I buy it again?? I don't know, if it is at that low price, I would buy them again, but I ain't gonna spend around €7 for 25 wipes... 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten