zaterdag 17 augustus 2013

Ultimate Oil Elixir- Glisskur

Product: Ultimate Oil Elixir - Glisskur Shampoo
Price: around 5€ (I only bought a small bottle to go on holidays, so mine was less expensive) 
Promises: 94%less breakage
Big disadvantage: it contains lots of strong products (such as silicone) 

I always love to try out new hairproducts, so for my holidays I bought these small bottles of Ultimate Oil Elixir shampoo from Glisskur - Schwarzkopf.
I decided to try this one because it is made to heal "overstressed, straw hair", honestly I was a bit afraid to go into the sun, pool, lake, with my blonde hairs! 
The products looks "golden yellow" and smells like vanilla. I like the smell and texture of the product. 
When I used the product my hair looked great, but I also used a lot of other products to protect my hair (sunprotector, loads of conditioner, a colorprotection mask) 

And after coming back my hair was healthy, not dry, not broken, so I was a happy camper!
I think the price is too high for a "regular" shampoo, when I pay this much I go to the Body Shop for siliconefree products and products free of animal testing;


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten