dinsdag 13 augustus 2013

Essence 24 H mascara

Name of the product: Essence 24 H mascara
Price: 2,49€
Place of purcase: kruidvat

Essence's 24 h mascara should be "waterproof, partyproof, lifeproof". Promises, promises, promises, I don't expect too much for this price.
And I was right:
- waterproof test: fail
- partyproof test: fail
- lifeproof test: I don't really know.


So I don't know what I'm doing wrong, as I was reading other blogs saying it was waterproof.
Although they complained about little black spots under the eye after having the mascara on for several hours.
I really don't think the mascara is that great, but you can't expect greatness for 2,49€.
If I really have to go for a cheap mascara , I go for the Biocura or another one from Essence.
My plan, using it over antother mascara until empty and never buy it again.

Sorry essence, you have made better products!! And I do love your nailpolish and your eyeshadows! And your other mascara's , failing is not a problem when you are this cheap!

Ps: these are not my pictures!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten