woensdag 28 augustus 2013

Bourjois - scrub/shower cream

product: bourjois "make me soft" scrub/shower cream
price: around 2€
place of purchase: kruidvat (sales)

Promise:
The 2 in one shower and scrub- cream should make your skin clean, softer and smooth.
It is soapfree and contains little scrubbing particles.

I love it, it smells like flowers , a bit oriental, a bit fruity, not too sweet! Oh it was a great try out!
You can still smell it after a while!
Next it feels like my skin is more soft! It will not do as much as a real scrubbing cream, but this one is for daily use, so that's why it's less strong.

When you don't buy it in sales it will cost around 3€...I think this price is right for the product! Hoorah for me for buying it for only 2€.

It's a nice product to try out!!!

not my picture!! 

2 opmerkingen: