woensdag 20 februari 2013

Vinegar

Vinegar has been used for years in the kitchen, not only to be used in salads but also as a cleanser.
From this point of view I found some information on using it to clean your hair. It is used to clean the hair from residues. It would clean your scalp, this would be great, because my hair is always greasy after one day. I would love to wash it less, but I don't want to walk around with greasy hair!
I tried this the first time, but no matter how I rinsed my hair, it kept on smelling like vinegar.
So I decided to use a conditioner after.


Today I used the glass of vinegar before washing my hair. 
You should use a glass of vinegar after washing you hair and add a bit of hot water.Just to cover the smell of the vinegar.
You can add some oils (I even found you can add tea) just for the smell. I did not add oil, because as I already told, my hair is already greasy.
Some information tells you can leave it in for about 30 minutes, I did not have the time to do this today.. and really without the oils/tea I could not stand the smell for this period of time.
Memo to self , you should do this once a week! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten