vrijdag 22 februari 2013

Estee Lauder Futurist Foundation

Currently I'm using the Estee Lauder Futurist foundation.
It is an anti-aging product, I 'm aware of that, but I am already using these products.
It should hydrate your skin and features a SPF 15 protection. The vitamine E and C makes your skin soft and egalise your skin.
Next the product says to have a medium coverage.

I'm very happy with the product, as it is hydrating enough for my skin. I don't suffer from a dry nose anymore and still it covers my acne and scars. It stays on for the entire day (if I use my make-up base from HEMA) minor con it gives my skin a bit of shine, so I put powder on the foundation because I don't like a shiny-effect.
The foundation comes in a lot of colors and doesn't have a nasty smell. For some reason it feels like I don't wear anything at all, so I'm very happy with the product.
I used to have the DOUBLE WEAR foundation from Estee  Lauder, but I really prefer this one.

The only problem is that I don't know the price because I received it from my mother. I found some only sites with prices going from €39 on to €35.
So it costs more than your grocery store products
picture from www.glowii.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten