zondag 1 september 2013

Hema Aftersun -Review

Product: Hema Aftersun
Price: 4,50 €
Place of purchase: Hema

Promises:
"Cooling and moisturizing. The aftersun soothes the skin after a day of intensive sunbathing and supports the resilience of the skin. All solar products HEMA are tested free of parabens and are dermatologically." (as stated on the Hema webiste)


more information:
Ingredients: Aqua, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, liquid paraffin, Cocoglycerides, Alcohol Denat, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, pentaerythrityl Distearate, Menthyl Lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Biosaccharide Gum-1 Cetyl. alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Menthol, Caprylyl glycol, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl alcohol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

dermatologically tested
free of parabens
DNA Protection


I always loved Hema for being budget-friendly and still animal-testing free.
Other aftersun-products are often expensive , so the price of the product is certainly a plus.
When I use the product, I love the smell. A lot of aftersun-products don't have a pleasant smell, this one is really neutral. I love it!

I do feel that it doesn't hydrate as good as other products, but I just use it after taking a sunbath and in the evening I use another bodylotion. Another plus, I don't have to wait a long time before I can pull on my clothes. The product is absorbed fast!


For this price, I will buy it again, it smells great, it's animal-testing-free, it absorbs fast!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten