donderdag 12 september 2013

Happy Birthday mister Karl! Great quotes from the master!

Yes, some people say to me you're too skinny, but never a skinny person says that to me, only people who could lose a few pounds say that.


I'm a working-class person, working with class.

When I was a child I asked my mother what homosexuality was about and she said - and this was 100 years ago in Germany and she was very open-minded - 'It's like hair color. It's nothing. Some people are blond and some people have dark hair. It's not a subject.' This was a very healthy attitude.

Beauty is also submitted to the taste of time, so a beautiful woman from the Belle Epoch is not exactly the perfect beauty of today, so beauty is something that changes with time.

The brain is a muscle, and I'm a kind of body-builder.

I like today and perhaps a little future still, but the past is really something I'm not interested in. So, as far as I'm concerned, I like only the past of things and people I don't know. When I know, I don't care because I knew how it was.

I am not a second option person. It is that or nothing. If it is not the way I see it I prefer not to see it.

Buy clothes the size you want to wear.









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten