maandag 5 augustus 2013

Some images I want to explain

this is the way my BF makes me feel, he has seen me at my worst,still he loves me. I could not image somebody has this much patience, respect and love for anybody else.
He does have it.
We grew together, in bad and worse days... now we are so happy.


I was such a great over-thinker.. Not a second my mind was "clean". Simple things became big things, things always were scary. Since my therapy I don't think anymore, I do, I live and I smile.
Over-thinking ruined my jobs, my first relationship, my self-esteem...it ruined my personality. I changed from being my happy party-self to being tired, afraid and badly-mooded.
My weight went up and down, my days were full of tears, for a time I felt like being "crazy".

If you recognise this, please talk to somebody and even try to get professional help!

I do still think, but I smile, I'm so positive, full of energy! It feels like I'm finally breathing again!
It was worth it. I've learned so much!!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten