donderdag 20 juni 2013

Victory Shape Sports Bra NIKE

Last week my Boyfriend bought me a gift, the VICTORY SHAPE SPORTS BRA, made by Nike.
I ordered it online, so I was a bit scared. A sports bra is the hardest thing to buy.
It needs to fit perfectly and I don't want my breasts to move when I go for a run.
When I first say it, I was a bit scared, will this support my breasts enough, will they stay in position??
The bra is really light, it has the "dry-fit"-system and it comes in 3 sizes (s-m-l).
My bra size is D75 (european) and the medium fits perfect!
When I wore it the first time, I was so surprised, it is so great! The breasts didn't move, they stayed in position!
The dry-fit system makes you feel "cool" when you are exercising, the fabric "breaths".
The price is around €34 , which is great for such a great product!




not my pictures!! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten