dinsdag 28 mei 2013

Happiness

Happiness, the kind of thing you want the whole world to know you are...
But what if it doesn't stay for a very long time, you tend to loose it during the day/week/moments.
It is such a precious thing, too precious if you ask me.
Why are we all addicted to being happy, is it that much better as just being fine, ok or normal.
Every single one of us just wants everybody else to know how happy they are.
If only it was that easy.

Me, I just float, from extreme happiness to just fine, happy, sad, great, more sad or extremely sad.
Happiness depends on so much.. job, love,friends,financial situation, body-image...
That last one got me down years ago, we get older, we appreciate our body and I start working my ass of to get me going in the good way.

The job, well, it isn't my dream job, I wonder if I will ever be able to find my dreamjob, but for now, I'm happy I have a job. We will see what the future brings.
The love I lost guided me my whole life, he still will help me when things go wrong, so will the new love do. I appreciate them both so much. He is most of the time my only reason to smile or to be happy.
I haven't felt like this in a long time. And
when you don't have anybody to love you, buy a pet! The most loyal thing on the planet!
Friends, I lost a few during the year, I gained some new, I now know on which people I can built and start make bridges.

Overall I can honestly say, when something isn't making you happy, change it!It will take tears, courage, more tears, determination and dreams... but it is worth it in the end!

I haven't every blogged about something like this before. But in the long run, I just want to tell everybody, follow your passion, go for it! Everything will turn out right!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten