dinsdag 16 april 2013

Shaving

Something we all adore... Oh I've tried it all wax, shaving, epilator, ... I always go back to my razor because it is so easy. But  really , you could shave every day just to have and keep your legs soft.
So here are some tips and tricks that should reduce shavings.

- A BRUSH; a simple brush that is used by men. By using a brush the shaving-creme would be the closest to your skin.



- THE RAZOR; use a new one regular, use a good one! 

- BODYLOTIONS WITH SOY: soy would reduce the hairgrowth.... I have never tried it, so I don't know if it's a good marketing move from NIVEA. They have just introduced Nivea Vital Body lotion with Soy and Pomegranate.



- SCRUB: try to scrub your skin before you shave. Some epilators already have a build-in-scrub-system!

- DIET: eat more vitamin B6 (bananas, cabbage, salmon, carrots, watermelon!) 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten