maandag 15 april 2013

Redone my hair

I've dyed my hair yesterday. I'm still having the problem that my ends are more dark. I will post a picture later today! I just lightened the entire shitload of hair I have using Schwarzkopf blonde. I already know I'm not going to use that one again.
I don't think they are user-friendly. I will lighten my hair again later this week with L'oreal Preference Platinum blonde. Just to get rid of the dark ends.
My boyfriend says the hair looks okay...I'm still not convinced. It's more blonde than the first time. But really Schwarzkopf you've let me down. I think the Syoss I've used before was way better. Schwarzkopf was not really 'user-friendly'. The conditioner came in a bag, so no possibility to use it twice. And the smell was worse!!!!! There was a small difference in price..think I've paid around €8 for Schwarzkopf and around €7 for the Syoss. I do know I'm going to need 2 packages in the future as my hair is growing like crazy lately!!!

I do have more high hopes for L'oreal Preference for some odd reason. I did use L'oreal each time I've darkened my hair and I think off all the things I've tried they are the best.

Oh and my hair... it did not broke off... I'm happy.

I'll probably light them next Saturday :) Or I'll leave it for a while, so they can heal again :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten