woensdag 27 februari 2013

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO

Marlies Dekkers!!

Already 20years women are enjoying the confidence that they are given from the Marlies Dekkers brand! From a-list celebrities till just you and me, after wearing it once, you will never ever try on another brand! Straps, prints, leather, colour, Marlies Dekker is known for it all, but the most important fact must be the quality! I've bought so many Marlies Dekkers' bras the past years, and I still wear them all! They have been washed , by hand, a million times, and they still look good. No more stress when going shopping for a bra, I know I always go home happy and confident with a bra! 















picture from www.marliesdekkers.com


















picture from pinterest (marliesdekkers)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten