zondag 19 januari 2014

Hairchalk L'oreal

Yesterday I tried Hairchalk by L'oreal..
I costs around €25 for one bottle of color.
it comes in 8 different colors that last for only "2 - 10 " washings...



First comment I think that 2 or 10 is a big difference...I haven't washed my hair yet so I'm very curious about the time it will last.
You get a little piece of paper to apply the product, but it's much more easy to apply like normal hairdye-products (with a brush). You have to apply it on dry hair and föhn your hair after applying. 


You can do great things with a bit of color..but still I think the price is way too high for the result!
I love my pink-ends, but to get crazy shit designs, I think you need to be a bit of a pro.
I really think about ordering an other product like the colorbug or crazycolor.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten