dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

I used to have 99 problems...


Last week my mother-in-law had a crazy car-crash, it was a miracle she came out alive.

The next day, I got a phonecall my grandmother died. Yesterday at the funeral , I did not cry, I just didn't... no tears or emotions came out. I felt strange, seeing my mother cry was the most horrible thing ever. Still not a single tear was shed. Perhaps the pills I take are working and my mind is shut down.

I do feel tired often, I could sleep 24/7... working out has become much more important and so much more difficult...starting to run is hell. I've never felt like this before.
So tired... emotionless...

My hairdressers' class was great, I do love it. Only it will take forever to graduate.. 3 years...and another 3 years to become selfemployed...

Still no job is found,..

I'm counting my food intake like crazy.

I want to travel the world, adopt all the cats and buy all the clothes...

Oh dear, I'm so glad the pills are kicking in and start to work..I don't want to feel a thing anymore!
Numbness for a while, I could need it!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten