donderdag 19 september 2013

Hopes, dreams, imaginations

Somedays, my mind is busy overthinking everything, those days I just want to get into bed and sleep.
My head explodes, I have too many ideas, my life is a mess and everything goes wrong.
Dreams, jobs, friends, weight, love, ... it takes over my mind, especially the job-part. For some reason, I just seem to be not good enough for anything.
I have the opportunity to get a new direction in my life...but when it gets too much, my head explodes, my tears float like a river and all my dreams get locked behind bars.
Tired, tired, tired, that word, I'm tired, tired of searching for a direction, tired of trying, tired of getting up each time I fall, but I have no other option, I need to get up, get my shit together, move on, try again,  cheer up again and just wait until I fall down again.
Sometimes I just get mad, because I've been searching for a direction almost a year, I haven't reached shit in my life... I still have time, I'm only 26..but I'm so scared, my future, what will become of the dreams I had. Overthinking, I can do that shit like nobody else can!
Days like this, I just forget to do one thing...just live..somebody should tell me "you're still young, everything will turn out just fine " and I should just hold on to that bullshit!

memo to self: get a tattoo, so you won't forget it! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten