dinsdag 16 juli 2013

Healthy Tips from Models


Miranda Kerr

"I try to stick to an organic diet and stay hydrated with a lot of alkaline water,” Kerr toldVogue.co.uk in April 2012. "I like to keep healthy and active. I did gymnastics growing up and I've practiced yoga for years - around 12 to 14 years already - and I like to work my body out and keep it in good condition."


Gisele Bundchen

“Whatever you put in, you get out. I’m not afraid of working hard at anything, whatever it is,” Bundchen said of her diet and exercise regime - which she aims to instill in her children - inVogue’s December 2011 issue. “When [Bundchen’s son] Benjamin eats broccoli, he thinks it’s a dessert!”

Freja Beha Erichsen

“In the past months I have learned to have power naps everywhere I go and that is key for my health. To eat healthy food is also essential - especially fruit, for the vitamins,” Erichsen toldVogue.co.uk in August 2012. “Drinking a lot of water is very good for healthy-looking skin too. I also stopped smoking!”

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

"I'm not really one for fad diets, I like to keep things simple. I grew up on a farm, so if I want to detox or shed some weight or eat cleanly I'll cut out carbs and refined sugars. So that's my tip for eating well: nothing extreme," Huntington-Whiteley told Vogue.co.uk in September 2012. "I went home to Devon a few months ago and I was walking through the supermarket and it amazed me how basic the produce was that they have down there… It's a simple way to eat well and feel good about yourself."

Frida Gustavsson

"I'm obsessed with vinyasa flow yoga and pilates," Frida Gustavsson told Vogue.co.uk in February 2013. "And since I live in Sweden and we have good seafood I tend to cook a lot of fish, preferably with oven-roasted veggies and a cauliflower mash."

Doutzen Kroes

“When I am with my mum I am happiest and healthiest. She always taught me how to eat healthily. She always cooked from the garden and it was ALWAYS organic. Growing up in the north of Holland, I had a healthy and balanced diet. When I travel, I don’t really have the opportunity to eat healthily, so I try to go home for a week and a half every once in a while. It does me so much good to be in one time zone, rest every night and be outside.” Kroes told Vogue.co.uk in January 2013.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten