maandag 20 mei 2013

Dr Van Der Hoog ; face masks


I've received some of these masks as a gift for my birthday. I've tried the charming chocolate and the crazy cranberry.
You can use them directly, you don't need to add water. And leave it on for 15 minutes.
The package didn't mentioned if it was tested on animals, the website of the products gave me an answer, not tested on animals! So I was happy about it.

I did like the charming chocolate, the color was as expected brown, the smell was like all other chocolate masks, chemically, and it left my skin soft afterwards.

The crazy cranberry was the second one I've tried. The color was a bit odd, it was samon-pink, I would expected it to be more red. It had a nice fresh smell.
And my skin was soft afterwards.

Price : €2,23 ... I do find this a high price, for a product I can only use once.
I still prefer Freeman Beautymasks.

The tubes from these masks costs around €7...so I don't think I'm going to buy this again, but I loved using them.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten