zondag 7 april 2013

Natural make -up removers

Today I found out you can easily use products from the kitchen to remove your make-up.
Honestly I've never tried it out! But it does happen that I don't have any remover left and I try desperately to remove it all.. without any result offcourse.


  • Vaseline : just put it on a cotton and rub it over your face. The make-up should come off easy. I really don't know if I would try this one, as vaseline tends to dry out your face. So I'm a little bit scared to use vaseline. I really don't like the texture, it's to greasy for me. 
  • Babyoil : you can use it with a cotton to remove eye make-up. Just put a bit of babyoil on a cotton and rub it on your eyes. It shouldn't irritate, because it is used for babies.
  • Olive oil : (same as babyoil) I do have some thought...the smell of olive oil... urgh 
  • Honey: you can rub it directly on your face and clean it with some water
If someone has tried one of these, please inform if it works :) 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten