maandag 22 april 2013

L'oreal Preference Very Platinum Blonde

So I did add the very Platinum Blonde on my hair last weekend. First of all....I loved the package, especially the black-gloves. The manual and products were very userfriendly.
For the first time I had enough paint. I always ran short with the other products.
But, it didn't do much.
It had no or a small effect. So I'm disappointed.

My hair is suffering for the moment. I will do a oil-mask later today and braid my hair for the rest of the week.

This was a real bummer.... L'oreal never let me down before. But next time (I hope to stay away from products for at least 3 weeks) I will use the Syoss-lightner again, for it gave me the best result.

I have to get a cut in May (still searching a hairdresser.... for a small price) ... I hope my hair will recover, but I know they will.

So this week...Loads of oils, masks, and patience!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten