dinsdag 19 maart 2013

Banana Shampoo

Last week I bought and tried the BANANA SHAMPOO from The Body Shop.
This shampoo costs 6.5€ and is available online as in every store from The Body Shop.
The packaging claims to give shiny hair and to clean your hair.
I wanted to try this shampoo because it has been proven that Bananas are great for your hair. I once tried a banana-mask but it was a hell to get all of the pieces out of my hair.. so this would be an easy solution.

When I open the packaging I immediately smell the bananas. It smells great. As I only bought the shampoo, the smell is gone when I rinsed my hair with another conditioner. Honestly I did not mind that, I don't want to smell all day like a banana-head.
I do have the feeling it cleans my hair properly, and that was what I was looking for.
I did read reviews of people getting dry hair, but I think you cannot use this shampoo every time you wash you hair! It is a "cleanser", so it does take out all the residus and it is normal that it leaves your hair more dry.

So I will use this bottle, and I probably buy it again... or I'll try something different , I don't know yet.
But I love the cleansing-effect!
More shine?? I don't know, I don't see any difference, but I only used it once, so perhaps it is too soon.



picture from reviews.thebodyshop-usa.com





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten