donderdag 11 oktober 2012

NAILPOLISH BATTLE

So first off all I bought new nailpolish
- China Glaze "grape pop"
- OPI "Austin tatious turquoise"

 I do like both products, although I prefer OPI.

OPI costs about 13.95€, the CHINA GLAZE only costs about 6.95€.
Which is a rather big difference, but I now know why:
- both nailpolish-brands have the same "quick-dry"formula. You put it on your nails, you wait a bit and it's dry. This is a great advantage!
- the brush of both  products is similar
- the China Glaze shines more than the OPI
- the China Glaze is more easy to remove, due to the glittering from the OPI nailpolish
- I do prefer the OPI , it just lasts longer on my nails! Such an advantage...although I switch nailpolish all the time, sometimes I feel like just keeping the same color the entire week.

Availability: I buy my OPI nailpolish at MOLLYWOOD MOL, but you can buy it in different stores in Belgium. My China Glaze I buy at PRO DUO, a store for professional hairdressers.


Sorry for the bad webcam-picture.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten