dinsdag 27 december 2011

Favorite brand!

Blutgeschwister!!!
I didn't know this brand untill I found it in my favorite shop (Mollywood Mol). I bought a jacket last Summer, and 2 t-shirts this fall.
I can describe this brand as girly, feminine, a bless for women with curves, colourful and playful.
I'll post some pictures, they are all from the website http://www.eylinda.de/blutsgeschwister.html

Ik kende dit merk niet tot ik het tegenkwam in mijn favoriete winkel (Mollywood Mol).
Ik heb ondertussen al een zomerjasje gekocht en 2 t-shirts. Het is absoluut niet voor grijze muizen, maar zo ben ik dan ook niet!!! :)
Het merk kan het best omschreven worden als vrouwelijk, girly, speels, kleurrijk en een ware rijkdom voor vrouwen met vormen. Ik heb ook wat foto's geselecteerd van op de website http://www.eylinda.de/blutsgeschwister.html

Ps; VALUE FOR MONEY...
You might think ...oh my this is too much. Just keep in mind, you can combine one piece with a simple jeans or just wear the skirts with a simple white t-shirt! Or just start with the awesome bags!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten